.NET Developer (Dynamics CRM)– Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a growing international Company
.NET Developer (Dynamics CRM) Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining a large development team to work on both existing and new projects. They will come from a .Net background with Dynamics CRM experience.
What you need:
- 10 years software development experience (at least 4 years in Dynamics CRM)
- Experience configuring Dynamics CRM Entities, Forms, Workflows, Views, Sitemap
- Excellent understanding of the CRM security model
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies & tools
- Development of .Net web services. Specialist skills below would be a distinct advantage;
- TDD, MSTest, XUnit, Resharper, StyleCop,
- DDD, IoC, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI
What’s on offer:
- Daily Rate of €450+ depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.