Senior Software Engineer/Lead
We are actively looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Lead with experience in one or more of iOS, Android, .NET, SQL Server or QA Automation to lead one of our Cross Functional Squads you will be working on enterprise level systems working on innovative solutions for an expanding service as a software organization offering exciting products to businesses. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in leading in a multi-disciplined team in an agile environment. To apply please send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531.
Excellent Salary + Bonus + 26 days Holidays + VHI + Pension + many more…
• You will be required to lead by example in every area, none more so than in the hands on development of our products.
• Drive your team forward, ensuring everyone is focussed on what we are trying to achieve.
• Be the person whom your team look up to for technical guidance
• Be a decision maker and ensure your team comes on the journey once a decision is made.
• Lead a Cross Functional Team. You will need to be comfortable with backend code, deployments, business requirements and testing. Your team will be made up of many different disciplines and whilst you are not expected to "direct the work" or be a subject matter expert in the many disciplines that make up the squad, you will be expected to ensure that each member of the team is facilitated in contributing to the best of their ability within a team setting.
• Ensure blockers are getting actioned and resolved.
• Be the primary contact for stakeholders and foster relationships outside of the direct squad.
• Ensure collaboration with Architecture to ensure we are building the right solution, the right way.
• 5+ years in software development roles with a min of 1 year in a leadership role in a .Net environment
• Excellent development experience on a minimum of one of .NET, iOS, Android, Angular, QA Automation, SQL Server
• Experience in working on large products with multiple teams contributing to the same code base
• Excellent experience working in agile software teams and exposure to Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc
• Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
• Strong knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading.
• Experience with cloud-based services (Amazon AWS and Azure) is a plus.
• Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms.
• Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.