itContracting are currently partnering with our client, a major financial services company, in the hiring of a Network Security Engineer to provide Level 2 - 3 engineering across their critical network security devices and tools.
You will be working in a major Cyber and information Security hub providing support on leading-edge network security technologies and tools. In particular you will be providing 2nd to 3rd level security engineering expertise and support across Firewalls and Perimeter Security Devices, Remote Access VPNs, Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention tools and Web Proxies.
You will have experience and skills in the following:
* A minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role supporting Network Security devices and tools in a large enterprise environment. Alternatively a minimum of 5 years in a Network Engineering role supporting enterprise grade critical networks with a knowledge of security devices and tools and a desire to move into a security career will be considered.
* Third level degree in Computer Science, Networking or related discipline
* Strong background in Network Engineering and Support including relevant qualifications such as CCNA, CCNP and CCNA Security
* Additional qualifications in security technologies such as CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Juniper and Symantec would be a distinct advantage
* In-depth knowledge in management of Cisco ASA Firewalls
* Working knowledge of IDS and IPS tools
* Knowledge of Cisco ScanSafe
* Management of network security across Windows and Linux platforms
* Experience working in an ITIL aligned environment, with certification an advantage
This is a highly interesting and rewarding role working with one of the most advance cyber security hubs in Ireland, with excellent career progression, additional training, remuneration and benefits package. If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard directly at , or call 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.