* Creates and maintains tools, automated processes and documentation needed for effective, scalable software localization and testing
* Keeps current with latest trends and technologies to anticipate future development needs and requirements
* Drives and contributes actively to the design, development and deployment of new and alternative ways to deliver translated products to the customers
* Analyzes and evaluates products for international readiness with a strong focus on web/mobile applications and cloud services. Provides recommendations on areas to be addressed and can contribute to the development efforts required
* Takes an active part in advising and influencing development teams on how t increase the level of globalization targeting an exceptional international userexperience as well as stability and cost effectiveness of the localization process
* Provides second level technical support to the localization vendor engineering teams
* B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
* 5+ years of web and mobile development experience
* Experience with Micro Services architecture, development and monitoring (ie:Grafana)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.