Hoist Group Ireland are looking for an additional experienced IT engineer to join our growing team. We provide software support and IT integration for a large number of clients throughout Ireland & the UK, including many of Irelands best known independent hotels and resorts. A competitive package is available for the right candidate for this permanent position based at our head office in Kilkenny.
The ideal candidate will be capable of providing full technical support to an in-house client help desk, preferably with experience of client liaison and support, call queue management, support case tracking and resolution, case prioritisation and support performance metrics. This role requires a logical approach to problem solving and a track record of excellent customer support delivery.
Experience of support team leadership and a proven record in end to end support case management would be a distinct advantage.
Qualifications: Technology, Business related degree or equivalent experience. IT Industry certifications advantageous
· Experience of operating an IT focused help desk.
· Experience working as part of a technical support desk.
· A strong focus on setting and monitoring appropriate targets team performance metrics.
· Strong IT Background, familiar with Windows Administration (Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS), Networking (FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP/S) and Email configuration.
· Working knowledge of Linux
· Experience of Ruckus hardware deployment and network management
· Experience troubleshooting hardware related issues.
· SQL Scripting and/or reporting is an advantage.
· Experience of Hospitality IT netork and application support.
· Fluency in written and spoken English essential.
Min 3 years previous experience in similar role in Ireland or UK
· Full clean Irish driving license required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide support and guidance to a team of engineers, software trainers and support desk colleagues.
· Monitor the customer experience and ensure all cases are dealt with in an appropriate and timely fashion.
· Manage internal IT requirements to identify key automation & support tools.
· Handle escalated cases for high priority customers or advanced technical issues.
· Assist with team scheduling and on-call rota's.
· Represent the business in a professional manner when dealing with clients both remotely and on-site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Irish company, with a unique opportunity for continued career development. Please apply via brief covering email only to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching full CV in PDF format.