Enterprise Architect - 6 month contract – IFSC location
Working within and under the direction of the project team the role will be expected to develop and work collaboratively with the organisation’s information security and architecture teams to ensure principles and relevant standards are developed, understood, agreed and delivered into the project team.
The candidate should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• At least 10 years in a senior/lead enterprise architect role with significant experience in Data Center technologies and architecture
• Knowledge of common industry IT related frameworks such as TOGAF, ITIL etc
• Excellent decision making, influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate and present effectively to senior management
• Ability to work across cross functional teams with competing priorities
• Should be knowledgeable on market offerings, capabilities, trends and technologies
• Solid knowledge of public, private and hybrid cloud concepts & technologies
• Reporting writing & documentation
• Service Mapping
• Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership for deliverables
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.