Senior .Net Developer
Morgan McKinley have partnered with an expanding software company based in Waterford. Due to continued growth the team is expanding with some exciting projects planned. Below is a profile of the responsibilities and requirements that will be needed of any sucessful applicant.
Responsibilities for this position
* Product familiarization.
* Maintenance of existing code.
* Development of new code modules, at all layers using C \ C++ and the .NET framework
* Product testing.
* Participation in full product lifecycle from requirements gathering through release.
* A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related.
* Strong .Net skills ( 4 years minimum ).
* C#, C\C++ Skills
* Experience as a full stack developer
Get in touch today for a confidential chat.
Candidates must be able to work in Ireland without restriction.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.