The opportunity is for a C#.Net developer based in Waterford. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated meticulous individual with the ability to work as a team or independently. The C#.Net developer will contribute towards the improvement of existing platform components and create new ones.
The company is global with teams in Dublin, Waterford among other regions. They focus on building and providing solutions for companies to aid in recognizing high risk.
A quality and results-driven environment, where there is room for growth and learning. There is a push for a work-life balance.
- Design, develop, test support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Assist in the development of functional non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Employ embrace agile software development practices.
- Participate in daily meetings to actively contribute to delivery.
- Partake in code reviews and demonstrations.
- Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Demonstrate quality in everything you do
- NET MVC Web API
- MS SQL Server/SQL Azure
- Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, Git, Jira, PowerShell
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon.