We are currently recruiting for a Project Accountant to work in the finance system project team in the implementation of a new system for both new and existing business and link up to any existing additional systems.
Working for one of Ireland's largest financial companies with additional offices across Germany, this company is a great employer with interesting work and great opportunities.
A culture of advancement and professional development. Exposure to a learning environment.
- To ensure the smooth implementation of a new IT system in the finance department
- To assist in the migration process from current system to the new system
- Design and implement a testing process
- To perform testing at various stages of the project
- Analysis and review of testing of other colleagues involved
- Lots of liaison internally and externally for the project to run successfully
- Qualified Accountant / or PAD Qualification
- Background in finance
- Previous experience in facilitating automation and running of project procedures
- Strong Analytical skills
- Able to interpret system implementation and migration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work as part of a team
Additional experience a bonus but not essential:
To undertake a challenging 2-year project with additional opportunity, work for a great company within a friendly environment and achieve a goal, then please apply now
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in Dublin
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.