My client are opening up a brand new office in Ireland and will be hiring a number of Site Reliability Engineers to join their global team. You will work in a follow the sun set up coordinating with multiple offices around the world to ensure immediate relief and consistent up-time within my clients award winning solution.
Ideally you will come from an extensive background of Linux and Network Engineering whilst maintaining hands on development skills, (python desirable) and coming from a 24x7 environment where up-time is key and an understanding around the need for quick action.
There are 3 key points for this role:
* Strong understanding of Linux Administration
* Software Development
* Hands on operations/SRE experience (Knowledge of database tuning would be a bonus)
There are excellent career progression paths set out for every engineer who joins the team and you won't find any restrictions placed upon your career development both personally and technically.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Extensive knowledge of Linux systems.
* Hands on Networking and Operations experience.
* Hands on exposure to MySQL and VMware.
* Cloud tech experience - AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.
* Software development experience, Ideally in Python.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.