realTime Recruitment is currently seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join one of our market leading clients based in North Dublin.
What the role will entail:
• Work with the QA Manager to refine the current Automation framework
• Develop and execute automation scripts
• Maintain existing tests ensuring compatibility with any new platform features
• Create well-structured test plans and test cases
The successful candidate will have the following skills & expertise:
• Excellent knowledge of Selenium Webdriver
• Good understanding of Java
• Experience working in Agile environments
• Proven track record working with Jenkins
Why work for this company?
• Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
• Ambitious, innovative and staff orientated company culture
• Market leader in their field
Note: You will require a Stamp 4 visa or an EU Passport in order to apply for this position.
If you are currently in the market for a new position or you are interested in the possibility of working with such a fantastic company, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Greg on 01 652 0 652