Purpose of Role
To refresh and redefine the company brand and its corporate identity whilst remaining in line with overall organisation objectives.
To create a competitive edge within the IT industry in Northern Ireland and beyond that will relate and speak to our partnership with Microsoft.
To create a unified and calculated approach to all marketing elements created and presented by the company.
To provide marketing solutions from a content and digital aspect.
- Working with MD on development and implementation of Brand Strategy and Corporate identity to be in line with company objectives
- Create and control content on website
- Continually analysis and improve website traffic, dwell time, conversion and search engine optimization
- Analysis and reduce website bounce rate
- Develop marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing Strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing (website and social media) and PR
- Work with Sales team to achieve commercial objective via Digital and other avenues
- Identify new trends in digital marketing
- Work with HR team regarding digital presence
- Work with Development and Consultancy team to define marketing materials and programmes
- Develop and deliver company marketing and communications strategies
- Conduct continuous analysis of competitors and consumer trends
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Completing various marketing projects at Directors request
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all company marketing activities
- Managing and maintaining company website
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns
9:00am – 5:30pm