itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global leader in software for the Financial Services and Banking industries, in the hiring of a permanent Senior IT Project Manager, to lead the delivery of a portfolio of high-profile projects. You will be responsible for overseeing the project transition through the whole Software Development Lifecycle.
You will be working closely with wider Project Management teams, Product Design teams, Solution Delivery and Technology teams, to ensure the effective delivery of the highest quality products. Due to the nature of the client base you will also ensure the highest levels of compliance, governance and best practice.
Specific experience required:
* Significant proven IT/Software Project Management experience (circa 5-7 years managing reasonably complex projects with mid-scale budgets), ideally in the software development and/or financial services sectors
* Experience with all facets of Project Management, from Business Analysis and Requirement Gathering, through Resource Allocation, Team Management and Budget Management, to successful Project delivery and sign-off
* Experience working within a matrixed organisation, preferably working with globally dispersed stakeholders and customers
* Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and modern software languages and technologies
* Strong awareness of development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
* Professional Project Management qualifications such as Prince2 and PMP
* Good knowledge of Microsoft technology stack, especially SQL server, Visual Studio and IIS
* Ideally educated to Degree level in a relevant field
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a growing company with great ambitions. Your role will involve working with individual state banks through to multinational financial organisations. A competitive permanent salary and benefits package are on offer. If you would like to apply for this role please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting on 01 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.