itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in Dublin City Centre, in the hiring of an Application Engineer. This is a permanent position.
The position will provide the necessary training so that the engineer will become one of the subject matter experts for a suite of core, business-critical financial applications which will include support and responsibility for supporting various upgrades to the firms core financial system (3E) and also third party software platforms which integrate with the 3E system.
* Implementation and support of the firms practice management application (Thomson Reuter 3E Practice Management System, Microsoft SQL server, Microsoft TFS)
* Follow strict change management processes
* Assist with software deployments
* Automate current processes where possible using tools currently deployed within the firm
* Work with vendors regarding new software enhancements / upgrades
* Research latest software developments
* 3+ years of IT application experience
* Self-starter, results and detail-oriented, open minded, eager to learn
* Have the ability to work under pressure
* Have experience with Microsoft application technologies
* Have strong communication and people skills, and enjoy working with other teams
* Strong technical skills are required to understand the infrastructure environment and meet the firms needs
* Ability to work closely with other team members and contribute to team and department projects
If you would like to apply for this opportunity or discuss in confidence, please send your CV to: Michal at itcontracting.ie