Web Apps Test Engineer - Get into Automation
Unix and SQLskills and looking to get into Automation using Selenium Webdriver with Java?
What is there for you?
* Great opportunity to start professional experience with Selenium Webdriver
* Combination automation and manual testing role
* Technologies used: Jira, SQL, Oracle, Java, Linux, jMeter, Selenium, Git, Jenkins, maven
* Open atmosphere and great working environment
* Lovely offices
* Strong benefits package to include health care for employee and dependants
* Strong work-life balance culture
* Dublin South Location close to Green Luas Line and Bus Links
* Well known and established organization with start up feel where you can really contribute and make a difference
* Exceptional working atmosphere
* The Hiring Manager has great reputation as leader and is know for his focus on progressing and upskilling individuals
The role - QA Engineer
* Executing manual and automation test
* Maintenance / scripting of automation and manual test suits
* Reporting using Jira and TestRail
* Test cases design and development
* 3rd Level Degree in Computer Science or related professional experience
* 2 years of QA/ Software testing experience in a mature QA team
* ISTQB certified or strong intention to complete it in the near future
* Unix and SQL experience
* Exposure to Selenium Webdriver with Java would be a strong advantage
Interested to find out more AND APPLY - Please send your cv or contact Dominika at 00 35 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.