PCB Device Hardware Tester Perm D8
Excellent opportunity to work in an Irish organization developing best products in satellite and communication for leading transportation companies.
What is there for you:
* Production testing role with a tech company and working in their office
* Full time and permanent role
* Standard Monday - Friday working hours, no shifts
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Excellent working environment
* Dublin 8 location
* Acceptance of finished products
* Configuration, preparation and functional tests before the product is shipped
* Database maintenance
* Participation in production meeting
* Meeting with subcontractors and quality teams
* 3rd level qualification in Engineering or equivalent
* Previous electronic and mechanical, PCB devices testing experience
* Knowledge of IP networking and PC
* Attention to details, strong communication skills and problem solving approach
Interested to find out more AND APPLY - Please send your CV or contact Dominika at 00 35 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.