Lead QA Engineer
As the Lead QA engineer your mission will be to ensure that your team delivers products to the very highest level of quality, whilst also helping to develop our QA frameworks used by all engineering teams across the business.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the Manual QA team of 3-5 people
- Define and plan test cycles and test quality
- Design and maintenance of test plans, test scripts, test cases and data
- Co-ordinate all test activities across product owners, scrum masters and developers on all Agile team teams to ensure the smooth running of test cycles (integration, system, cross browser, regression, deployment)
- Liaise with development leads to ensure resolution of system defects
- Draft test progress status and reports
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a software tester with proven experience in defining and leading QA cycles
- Experience in functional testing of transactional business applications a must.
- A track record of successful project completion working in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and test different applications necessary for a release with a proven ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills with the ability to lead and mentor others on test practices.
- Educated to degree level in computer science from a recognized University or Technical College.