As a Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
• Supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less experienced OOP team members
• Writing requirements (e.g. automated tests) and developing solutions, while developing relationships across the technology and user communities
• Being a teaching, team member – setting the standards for Test Driven Development, Automated Acceptance Testing, Continuous Integration and more
• Required to troubleshoot performance issues and tune applications if needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong Scala or Java/Python/Angular JS development (Java developers must be willing to learn Scala)
• A background in modern OO language with experience in Scala.
• Experienced in using design patterns and following best software engineering practices
• Familiar with BDD, specification by example
• Agile project experience
• An understanding of modern architectures and modelling practices
• Understanding of relational data models
• Strong competency in the middle tier and server side development
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.