Job code 416
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
About the Role
As our Engineering teams expand, we have an opportunity for an experienced Line Manager to join our Delivery area. Your role reporting to the Head of Delivery will focus on developing, supporting and managing your engineering teams to deliver the right skillsets to our end-customer. You will have resourcing, people and talent management responsibilities and have experience of working in a fast-paced environment on many different tasks simultaneously.
· Form, develop and own pools of Practices (e.g. software development, test automation, continuous integration, architecture, DevOps etc.)
· Identify and support development of Practice leaders
· Plan for growth and flexibility
People & Talent Management
Work closely with other Practice Managers, Head of Delivery, HR and Recruitment to:
· Fill open roles through participating in recruitment and selection activities, managing graduate programmes and developing talent internally to meet customer needs
· Develop your people through ongoing performance and development conversations and ensuring the right development interventions take place.
· Contributing towards people policies and guidelines
· Lead by example to foster a culture of innovation and high performance
· Ensure responsiveness to requirements from areas outside of Delivery by planning ahead and building a pipeline of engineers to meet customer needs
· Help in the development of satellite offices
· People management experience
· Recruitment and onboarding
· Performance management
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Project management skills
· Technical background
· Working knowledge of Agile
· Experience of establishing and building regional engineering teams
· Competitive salary
· Life Assurance
· Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
· Learning and development opportunities
· Staff technical talks
· Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.