Robotic Process Automation - ITSM Manager- Northwest
Robotic Process Automation| Fantastic Career Opportunity | Opportunity to work from home| Award Winning Tech firm| Core benefits– too many to mention |Great training budget
Established Northwest based tech firm rated ‘one of the best places to work in Ireland’
As an ITSM Process Manager, you will be responsible for implementing strategy within the RPA control Room team ensuring that all processes and procedures are strictly followed. You will ensure that the ITSM process is viable and of high quality and that training is of an excellent standard to meet your team’s deliverables. Your ability to design, implement and maintain processes and lead and motivate your team will ensure your success in this challenging Robotic process role.
What does the company do?
The firm is located in Donegal which is fast becoming a digital hub and currently employs 1600 staff. These are exciting times for the company which prides itself on recruiting talented individuals who are keen to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, multi-cultural IT environment. Career progression is encouraged and the company offers significant opportunity for personal and professional development with exciting career growth potential.
Why should I be interested in this Robotic Process Automation Manager role?
• Competitive salary on offer - negotiable
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, Health Insurance, Stock Options, Annual Bonus Programme etc
• On-site Innovation lab where you can experiment with innovative ideas and tech
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
• High training budget
What do I need to secure this Robotic Process Automation Manager role?
• Expertise in some OR all the following is required:
• Knowledge of ITIL Framework
• ITSM experience
• Good problem solver with analytic mindset
• Good listening, interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Experience Managing a service desk function/technical support
For a confidential chat about this Robotic Process Automation Manager role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.