Database Engineer- Northwest
Database Engineer| Fantastic Career Opportunity | Opportunity to work from home| Award Winning Tech firm| Core benefits– too many to mention |Great training budget
Established Northwest based tech firm rated ‘one of the best places to work in Ireland’
As a Database engineer in a Cloud Ops function, you will be an integral part of a global cross-functional team offering DBA support and enhancing systems. You will deliver process improvements using automation and maintain and administer performance of Oracle applications. You will participate in code reviews, carrying out root cause analysis and recommend technical solutions with a focus on mitigating risk.
What does the company do?
The firm is located in Donegal which is fast becoming a digital hub and currently employs 1600 staff. These are exciting times for the company which prides itself on recruiting talented individuals who are keen to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic, multi-cultural IT environment. Career progression is encouraged and the company offers significant opportunity for personal and professional development with exciting career growth potential.
Why should I be interested in this Database Engineer role?
• Competitive salary on offer - negotiable
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, Health Insurance, Stock Options, Annual Bonus Programme etc
• On-site Innovation lab where you can experiment with innovative ideas and tech
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
• High training budget
What do I need to secure this Database Engineer role?
• Expertise in some OR all the following is required:
• Experience of SQL, Oracle, Java, Python, git, jenkins
• Experience of Agile and ETL tools
• Good problem solver with analytic mindset
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
For a confidential chat about this Database Engineer role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.