Crumlin, Co. Antrim
If you are a front end web developer seeking an exciting, new challenge, this is an amazing opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact with an internationally operating organisation.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Web Developer to join them at their Science Park.
Fostering a fast-paced and engaging environment, our client offers career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
As a Web Developer, you will help to develop and maintain a variety of large scale, public-facing websites and user interfaces.
In this diverse role, you will:
- Create original and interactive concepts for websites and take these from initial design to completion
- Work with teams across the business to ensure the smooth delivery of web projects
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and design techniques
To be considered, you will need:
- To be a front end web developer with strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery, ideally PHP
- Experience of Web User Experience (UX)
- A strong understanding of CMS systems, ideally WordPress
- Knowledge of responsive design and optimisation for mobile
- The ability to work with in-house design and scientific teams to communicate all aspects of products and services via the web
Collaborative and proactive, as a Web Developer, you’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Great time-management abilities and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving are also key.
To apply for the role of Web Developer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Web Developer, Front End Web Developer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, Web App Developer, Website Developer, Front End Developer, Developer, Programmer.