Hayward Hawk are pleased to be hiring a Systems Requirement Consultant for one of Dublin's leaders in commerce enabling technology solution providers. This role offers the opportunity to work within a truly innovative company who are really spearheading the fin-tech movement within Dublin at the moment.
The client are a multinational financial and payment processing company who have recently made the move to the Irish market. This client have really made the most of the Fintech movement which is currently thriving within the Dublin market. This company are committed to providing a top quality service and innovative payment methods for all their customers ranging from start-up companies to multi national corporations.
Within the Systems Requirement Consultant position you will be working in order to support the most complex or strategically important processes, products and projects. You will be working with Senior IT Management on issues within on-going projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background. Analytical skills are essential within this role to ensure the solutions are fit for purpose. This work will be mostly within it Infrastructure space so experience within that area would be very important.
- This role is very much technical, and will require a strong technical understanding in infrastructure.
- Liaising with enterprise architects, other teams to bring infrastructure solutions from inception through to delivery.
- Define the testing, support network.
- A good understanding of Mainframe, Virtual DB’s, Oracle DB, MySQL and HP platforms would be a huge benefit.
- This company operate within a predominantly UNIX environment - again, this would be beneficial.
- Ability and ambition to learn new technologies.
This role will be paying up to €66,000 as well as a very handsome package.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Andrew Higginson in the strictest confidence on 01247 5164 or (028) 95 902 678.