My Client is a digital cloud commerce platform, with offices located across the world including Italy, Ireland, the United States and United Kingdom.
What it is?
The company is looking for a hardworking, motivated and deadline driven individual to join our growing team. The PHP developer will work with other developers and designers. This is a senior level position, allowing you to share your valuable experience with a team of developers, while working on exciting projects based on MVC custom frameworks, e-commerce websites, and more.
Full stack PHP Developer might be the role for you if:
• You’re a leader with a portfolio and are dynamic in your thinking.
• You love of learning, are innovative and have the ability to work with minimal supervision or training
• You’re a team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
• Adapt quickly to new tasks and technologies.
• Have permission to work in Ireland
Have you got?
• 3+ years of expertise in PHP development, Redis, RabbitMQ and MySQL proficiency while maintaining W3C coding practices.
• An understanding of the Linux systems, including provisioning virtual machines, Vagrant, Virtualbox.
• Experience with high workloads, complex systems, service discovery, AWS or micro services a plus.
• The ability to demonstrate comfort and skill in PHP and MySQL through past work.
• PHP development skills (e.g., through a portfolio of work, storyboards, technical diagrams, etc.)
• Proficiency in: PHP, MySQL, Redis, at least on NO-SQL technology or service discovery technology or queue system
• Experience with Git and advanced command line functions
• Understanding of DNS, ngnix and server technology
• Comfortable with MVC frameworks
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• Expertise in performance optimization best practices and tools
• Comfortable with high workload webservers
• Understanding of OOP
• A firm grasp of SEO / SEM best practices