Project Manager (Contract) - Cork - 12 Months Daily Rate Contract - Banking / Digital
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The company, a major player in the Irish Banking Industry are seeking a Project Manager with a strong technical background.
The client has a Digital Programme and needs a Technical PM to help drive key projects within that programme.
Daily Rates €400 - €450 p/d.
* 5+ Years Project Management experience, Banking / Digital would be a key differentiator.
* Agile / Scrum Environment Experience.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Resource Planning.
* Change Management.
* Delivery of presentations / workshops / process maps / general stakeholder management.
* Strong Technical Skillset.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
* Stakeholder management across key areas, resource planning, status reporting and change control.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.