IT Project Management Lead
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our Client, a leading Financial Services company, in the hiring of a permanent Project Management Lead focusing on the delivery of large-scale IT Governance, Operational Transformation and Business Improvement projects.
You will lead requirements gathering, business analysis and project planning processes to deliver on Continuous Improvement initiatives and work with the business to identify opportunities and areas for improvements which will benefit the wider organisation and its customers.
Projects will largely be delivered in the technology areas of the business, including in software and application development and infrastructure improvements.
* Proven experience leading large-scale, million euro + budget, highly complex projects in a multinational environment for a minimum of the last 5 years
* Experience leading Business Change and Transformation Projects ideally within then Financial Services sector
* Strong knowledge of Software Development and Rapid Application Development
* Strong overall IT Infrastructure knowledge
* Highly developed Business Analysis skills and experience (Certified Business Analyst Professional Certification would be beneficial)
* Experience leading Project resource teams, managing suppliers and 3rd parties and stakeholders
* Systems Integration, Solutions Architecture and/or Technical Consulting backgrounds would be an advantage
* Formal Project Management (Prince2, PMP) qualification is essential
* Additional qualifications in ITIL and Lean Six Sigma would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client at a time of exciting change and transformation, with an extensive array of highly interesting projects pipelined for the foreseeable future. IF you would like to apply for this role please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly on 01 218 7721. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.