Full Stack Java Developer required to join a leading provider of wealth management, asset management, and financial advisory services based in Dublin 2.
· Work in close co-ordination with our business users, vendors and other stakeholders to craft solutions to business problems considering functional and non-functional requirements.
· Design and develop technical solutions which are robust, secure and easily maintainable, in line with development standards and best practice;
· Liaise with test team to ensure solutions are fully tested, and create automated test scripts wherever possible.
· Evaluate new technologies & 3rd party solutions
· Act as a mentor to junior members of the team
· Relevant bachelor's degree with 5+ years Java/J2EE experience
· Strong knowledge of Spring technologies (MVC, Spring Boot, Batch and Integration);
· Experienced in developing web services, primarily REST
· Experience of SQL / Oracle DB
· Experience translating high-level solutions into functional specifications and formal business requirements;
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional project teams
· 15% Performance relocated bonus
· 3% Pension contribution
· 21 days holidays increasing to 30
· Onsite gym and fitness studio
· Education assistance programs