Network Engineer - Mid/Senior
Dublin - €50-75,000 DOE
Are you looking for your next career move? Would you relish the chance to join one of Dublin's leading e commerce organisations?
My client are currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic Network Engineer to join their Infrastructure team. The role will report directly to the Infrastructure Manager and you will be working on a large mission critical systems. You will be tasked with the up keep and design of the Data Centres and assist in the architecture of the overall network.
You should have hands on experience working in a Data Centre environment and exposure to a number of cloud based technologies.
As a Network Engineer you will:
* Minimum of CCNP certification
* Extensive experience working in an IP Network environment
* Working experience of Cisco 28, 37, 38, 65, 73 and 76 xx platforms
* Understanding of F5 Load Balancers and Fortinet equipment
* Experience deploying and maintain WAN focusing on VPN's
* Extensive troubleshooting experience
* Robust knowledge of BGP, OSPF, VPNs, Netflow, DNS, SAN, NAS, SMTP, DNS, Citrix
* Strong solution design with the ability to secure the systems
* Have the ability to think outside the box and push the boundaries of innovation
If you would like to know more about the Network Engineering position on offer then please apply online or give John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital a call on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.