Senior Systems Engineer
My client are expanding rapidly across Ireland and are currently looking for an experienced Systems engineer to join the team. You will report directly to the Technical Director and need to be highly skilled as well as motivated, passionate about technology and possess a customer focused attitude with a strong track record interacting with enterprise level customers.
The role will be a 70/30 split in favour of working on customer sites around the Limerick and Galway areas and then handling internal support queries and third level escalations. You will get to take a lead role on some highly interesting projects over the coming months and keep pushing the company towards the leading edge of technical innovation.
You will need to be a strong certified engineer who can do the role in line with best practice, mentor more junior engineers and be the face of the company to many of their high level customers.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* MCSA, VCP or CCNA certs are highly desirable.
* Excellent Windows Server experience.
* Strong Virtualisation experience with Hyper-V/VMware.
* Strong exchance/active directory skills.
* Experience with SAN Storage.
* Exposure to TCP/IP networking protocols.
* Disaster recovery experience.
* Excellent customer facing skills and customer focused attitude.
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.