Senior Software Engineer - Limerick
About this role:
Our client, a leading multinational company in the medical devices industry is seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You'll enjoy working with cutting edge technologies in the growing medical devices industry. As part of a highly technical team the Senior Software Engineer will take part in building our client's line extension software. You will display a clear understanding and adherence to the quality management system and participate in a full software development life cycle. As part of an expanding team you will have excellent opportunities to broaden your knowledge and develop your career within a global business.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in software development.
* A strong understanding of software design and systems & architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
* Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
* Experience with and proficiency in:
* Multi-threaded C#/.NET development, WPF
* Windows Embedded development including Multi-threaded development
* Experience with serial protocols (rs232, rs485, rs422) and TCP/IP and socket development and knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
* Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
* Developing with relational databases, SQL Server 2016 preferred
* Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development
* Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
* Experience with C++/C
* Experience in TFS
* Experience with Windows10 IoT Core preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to comprehend and debug complex software systems
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
* Experienced in cross-site development environment is a plus
* Experience working in a regulated (FDA) environment with medical instrumentation is a plus
To apply for this exciting Senior Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends! Our client will sponsor permits.
C# Developer, .NET Developer, Senior Developer, Senior Software Engineer, SQL, Entity Framework, ASP.net, MVC, Restful Interfaces, C++, Design Patterns