Principal Information Security Officer
Industry - Gaming
Salary - Open to discussion
A fantastic opportunity has opened up within my clients organisation to come on board to develop and own the existing Information Security practice. You will be joining an Irish owned company of 300 employees, 60 dedicated to IT.
You will have a proven background within Information Security and have the ability to define, articulate and lead. You will be tasked within enhancing the Security structures and also be responsible will planning the essential roadmap.
An exciting role that will allow you to be instrumental in a Security department development.
This role is full time permanent with the option of working remotely.
* At least 5 years of experience, 3 years involved in Network Security
* Relevant Security qualifications CISSP, CISA, SSCP, SANS GCIA, GCIH, GSEC
* Track record in architecture or security, networking, virtualisation
* Strong background in security polices, frameworks and polices e.g. ISO, ISO27001
* Ability to work in a high-pressure mission critical environment
* Working experience on a number of operating systems
* Extensive experience managing secure coding & vulnerability testing
If you are a motivated individual and feel that your experience would make a significant impact on my clients information security needs then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Principal Information Security Officer opportunity please submit your CV online or call John James Baird on 015713000 for more information on the role.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.