Business Development Manager
I am currently recruiting on behalf an exciting an exciting tech company who is out to market for Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a high standard of delivery and execution, be a self-starter and have the desire to work in an environment that offers unlimited progression.
This position offers you autonomy and uncapped earning potential.
You will be responsible for qualifying leads, generating pipeline and understanding your clients business needs.
* You'll be responsible for the sales process from discovery through to close.
* Deliver prompt follow up to all inbound leads.
* Use of strong selling and influencing skills to setup demo calls/meetings.
* Qualify customers with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer.
Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
* 3+ years in a Account Management, BDR, Telemarketing and/or Inside Sales role in a technical / SaaS environment.
* Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
* Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
* Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with operations and product development
* Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
* Project management experience a distinct advantage
* Strong technical back ground in Python or scripting is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.