Infrastructure Project Manager – 12 Month FTC, Dublin City Centre
Vantage Resources are assisting a leading mental health Charity with their search for a new Project Manager on a 12 Month Fixed Term Basis.
Infrastructure Project Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside other stakeholders to lead, drive and oversee an IT Infrastructure build and the rollout of a network for a Charity Organisation. They are looking for a Strong Project Manager with excellent Communication Skills as you be the voice of IT for the organisations change.
· Assist in the evaluation of their recent Tender process.
· Assist Management in the selection of vendors / contractors for the new IT Infrastructure.
· Liaise with vendors / contractors on the roll out of the new infrastructure
· Project manage the development, installation and roll out of new infrastructure.
· Provide expertise & support to the in-house IT function on existing IT projects
· Prepare reports & updates to ensure the smooth transition of the new systems to the offices across Ireland.
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Background working or implementing IT Infrastructures including: Security / Cloud & Networks.
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Knowledge of Bid / Tender Processes – Desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €60,000 - €70,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella Newnham on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.