The qualified individual selected will be responsible for taking charge of the Customer Support team and be able to implement their own ideas to bring the team to even better standards, to ensure that the team provides a world-class service for their many international customers. This is demanding, as well as a rewarding role, requires a broad knowledge of customer relations and strong leadership skills to be successful.
This is a permanent position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals.
* Manage a team of 4 staff
* Oversight of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
* Setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused towards that mission
Duties and Responsibilities
* Lead a team handling incoming customer requests and incidents;
* Support the client and teams to deliver excellent service;
* Ensure that all activities are addressed in a professional and timely manner, reflecting the company's SLAs;
* Create, improve and propose changes to existing Customer Support processes;
* Support the Operations Manager by providing reports on current ongoing status and improvements to the overall service delivery, as well as in any additional tasks as per company requirements;
* Mentor and develop team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
* Schedule and be part of the 24*7 on-call rota;
* Take charge of monthly meetings with Customers and ensure that all tickets are followed through;
* To develop a monthly KPI pack for the teams and ensure delivery to these criteria;
* Ensure that incoming tickets are properly triaged and suggest improvements to the triaging process;
* Spot trends in customer issues to highlight to appropriate team/s;
* Consult with development and product teams in order to resolve complex issues;
* Assist the Operations and Delivery teams with maintenance of hosted customer applications.
* Over 5 years' experience in enterprise level customer support or equivalent field;
* Comfortable explaining complex technical problems concisely and clearly;
* Strong analytical, trouble-shooting, and communication skills (both written and verbal);
* Strong time-management skills;
* Customer service orientation
* Proven leadership abilities to lead and build up a customer support team;
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure and changing environments;
* Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
* Familiarity with Java/XML technologies and/or travel technology systems an advantage;
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your CV