Based in Wexford our client is a fast-growing SaaS eCommerce Software R&D firm with numerous branded customers of their Cloud based, high availability / high performing eCommerce Delivery & Logistics platform with ambitious goals and an exceptional team.
They require a Python Developer, who will have expertise in Python OR a background as a Java or Ruby developer, as well as working knowledge of Django and API integration.
Perhaps you are a candidate who is interested in upscaling your Java/Ruby expertise to Python.
A permanent role, this company has a strong collaborative and vibrant culture and is a LEAN and agile R&D organization, based in an area with a competitive cost of living.
Job Reference: BBBH 11130
What makes this opportunity special:
* The team is young and vibrant with a strong collaborative culture, lean and agile R&D
* Great product vision and development roadmap
* Enviable cost / quality of living in South Leinster!
* Work environment with ocean views.
A General Day:
* Complex integration with third-party APIs
* Developing scaled, high availability, high performing applications
* Designing modular, quality software solutions
* Continuous deployments.
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 3 years Python development experience.
* Knowledge of Django and API integration.
* Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
* High volume / high availability software development.
* Familiar with Git and Agile.
* A growing employer, with a strong collaborative and vibrant culture.
* Excellent Salary.
* A Lean and agile R&D organization.
* Interesting eCommerce SaaS product.
* Enviable cost / quality of living in Wexford, supporting employees with a move to Wexford.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.