Linux Systems Administrator, Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Linux Systems Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate build, install, configure, and maintain Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) environments
· Advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of the Red Hat environment
· Develop, automate, and implement operations best practices
· Collaborate with Server, Storage, Network, Development, and Support teams
· Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing
What you need:
· 3+ years Linux Admin experience
· Knowledge of Red Hat Linux
· Ideally holding Red Hat Certified System Administrator
· Capable writing complex code in Java, C#, VBScript
· Ability to provide ownership of technical issues
· Red Hat Linux versions: RHEL 5, RHEL 6, and RHEL 7
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle Richardson on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.