Security & Forensic Assistant - Dublin
€30-45,000 plus benefits
Are you interested in joining one of the leading Security investigation teams in Dublin? Do you want to be part of am established team that will project your career in the Cyber Security?
My client is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their team that have a passion for pushing the boundaries in cyber security. The correct candidate will be a team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment and also provide valuable insights that will add to the team ethos.
You will be reporting to the Directors of Security & Forensics allowing you to gain invaluable experience in the cyber field.
What you need:
* A relevant degree within the cyber security industry e.g. Digital Forensics, Information Security, Computer Science.
* 1 to 2 years' experience in the area of security
* Previous experience in a consultative role would be ideal but non-essential
* Knowledge of computer forensic applications
* Programming and Scripting would be seen as a distinct advantage
* Database and SQL knowledge
* Solid understanding of technical IT Systems
Within the role you will be given the full support in training and personal development, given a clear and structured career path. A great social environment that will allow you to have a positive work life balance.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please give John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital a call on 015713000 or apply online for a confidential call back.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.