QPTech have hired employees worldwide for our client and collaboration is crucial.
As Technical Service Manager you will be responsible to:
- Build trusted relationship with our customers, by driving continuous service improvement and handling escalations with a focus on ownership, empathy and urgency. You will have a continuous improvement focus for services, processes & procedures.
- Manage the day to day operations of the support team – workforce planning, customer delivery, performance quality, and communications.
- Develop, analyze and report Monthly KPIs. Develop action plans to continue to exceed minimum KPIs.
- You will take ownership of incidents, communications and partner engagement – including vendor engagement, and senior executive communications for complex & critical incidents.
- Lead the problem management processes , identifying correlation between multiple incidents issues and working with the development teams on prioritisation and resolution.
- Ensure the team provide excellent Customer Experience, communications, engagement & management.
- Provide reports to senior management on status of service desk , Incident management , Severity 1 incident reports and problem management.
- You have demonstrable experience working with global open-source customers in complex environments using ITIL Framework.
- You have the ability to engage & lead a complex set of priorities and partner requirements, with excellent prioritisation and relationship building skills.
- You have excellent communications skills – written & verbal with experience in engaging with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Detailed understanding of End user use of Blockchain and Crypto Currencies.
- ITIL - Certification and implementation experience.
- Understanding/ Experience of Japanese commercial culture is important. Native Japanese Speaker in not critical but would be a significant advantage.
- Skills / Knowledge - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Job Complexity - Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.