Senior IT Compliance Lead
The IT Compliance and Privacy Lead contributes to the success of the organisation by evaluating compliance, security and privacy risks for the company. Implementing, monitoring and assessing the state of applicable controls designed that help protect our customers, employees and corporate information are key responsibilities of this role. This position requires a dynamic, quick learner that can exercise discretion and independent judgment in a wide array of situations.
In this role you will:
* Implement and maintain appropriate IT controls to comply with SOX.
* Stewardship of IT Security policies required by technical, business, or compliance; review and develop guidelines and procedures.
* Work with internal & external auditors to evaluate current state of IT infrastructure, controls and procedures and aid in continuous improvement
* Coordinate with key business functions to stay on top of changes in their environment and coordinate revisions to documentation, testing, and appropriate key controls
* Provide critical training to employees and contractors in the areas of privacy and security
* Lead projects with cross functional teams across Logitech that build strong compliance and security posture for Logitech's system environment.
* Recommend enhancements to improve system availability, reliability, and performance
* Drive privacy, compliance and security awareness throughout the company by keeping business and functional leaders informed of current security and privacy laws and news and provide guidance to the team when evaluating new projects, vendors, and acquisitions.
To apply for this role you must have full working rights to work in the EU
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.