The individual in this role will be working in a matrix set-up with colleagues across the internal function involved in R+D Software Developing, R&D Inspection Systems, R&D Machine Inspections.
• Develop the software code compliant with the requirements of the project.
• Program new products.
• Guarantee the quality and the intelligibility of the written software.
• Suggest possible new developments to reach more effective solutions.
• Implement the code compliant with the requirements of the project and indications from the Coordinator.
• Respect the standard operative procedure for the code writing style.
• Comment the software according to the guidelines in order to obtain the correct technical documentation.
• Write Test scenarios to be implemented in the automated tool.
• Set up the automation necessary for the Software Testing.
• Fix the code in the case of issues to provide Software Patches.
• MS Office tools; Outlook; Windows Env.; SVN/GIT; Doxygen
• Languages C++; Pyton (Numpy).