Cyber Security Director - Dublin
€90-125,000 plus benefits
Due to significant growth in my client's Cyber Security team they are looking to hire an experienced individual to join the organisation as a Director.
You will be joining the team in Dublin City Centre one of Europe's leading IT Capitals.
A fantastic chance to join one of Dublin's leading organisations that are at the fore front of Cyber Security. The correct candidate will bring their expertise in Client Delivery, Business Development, Leadership and the continued development of the Cyber Security Practice.
You will be primarily responsible for building the relationships between the existing and new blue-chip clients and delivering a first-class cyber security service.
Ideally you will have at least 12 years within Cyber Security development, implementation, operations or professional services.
What you will require:
* Strong background in leading a Cyber Security practice
* Ability to lead Cyber Security engagements across a number of different industries
* A strong background in network relationships and a deep technical understanding of the Cyber Security landscape
* Confident in working with senior engagements up to C level
* Background in developing large scale IT programmes
* Accredited in CISSP, CISA or similar
* Worked in a number of sectors such as Financial Services, Tech, Public Sector, Transport, Health etc
If you are a highly motivated individual that wants to shape the future landscape of a global organisation then this role could be for you.
For more information on the Cyber Security Director role please apply online or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.