Business Development Manager
PAQ currently require Business Development Managers to join their growing team. This position will be responsible for managing client accounts and winning new client accounts across the Munster Region.
• Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions
• Generate Customer Quotes based on bill of materials supplied by engineers
• Sell product maintenance agreements Operate the CRM (customer relationship management) systems and ensure authentic information is available with the company
• Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain on-going relations with the customers
• Manage a database of potential customers and contact them regularly
• Third Level Qualification in Business or IT related discipline
• 3 -5 years’ sales experience within the technology sector
• Expert knowledge of handling CRM software and other common computer software such as Power Point, MS Word, Outlook and Ms Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with excellent negotiation, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Energetic, detail-orientated, and extremely pro-active and have the ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.