Information Technology – AWAC Services
The candidate will lead integration efforts tying new and existing systems to the corporate Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). The candidate will develop new and support preexisting Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) processes and work with IT teams to further Allied World’s EDW-centric initiative.
- University Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 3 years ETL experience, real world experience with SSIS
- Preferred experience with Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SQL server
- Extensive knowledge and experience using concepts including but not limited to
- Stored Procedures/TSQL
- Query Performance Tuning
- Data Warehousing & OLAP
- Practical experience with Property & Casualty Insurance/Reinsurance and multi-currency accounting applications
- Knowledge of the Lloyds market is desirable
- Any integration experience with Oracle, Informix, AS400 and General Ledger systems seen as beneficial
- Ability to analyze and write business and technical specifications
- Possess a systematic, disciplined and analytical; approach to problem solving
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative and work with little supervision
Must be willing to be part of an on-call rota to provide warehouse support
See AWAC Services Company guidelines for prohibited work.
Position Reports To: