We are working with a global client in the financial services industry looking to build a number of Software Engineering teams to develop leading edge financial services products and systems.
Located in Southern Poland, they are a full-service bank covering Capital Markets, Retail, Investment, Asset Management, Wealth Management and Corporate banking and are looking for people (ideally) with financial services experience.
These are all new teams and projects, so it is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Job Reference: BBBH 11115
What if we said it was
* English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English
* Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities
* Increased net take home pay of approximately 70% of gross
* Low rents (approx. €500 a month for a nice 2 bed) and plenty of availability!
* A trendy European University city with easy access to the mountains and major cities like Berlin and Prague
* A 2.5-hour direct flight to Ireland and UK
* Great branded company to support your career and CV credentials
* Great career development, progression and promotion prospects
Would we have your interest?
Working with this client, you will:
* Develop large-scale rich internet solutions in collaboration with business analysts, architects, database developers and quality assurance (QA) professionals etc
* Master state-of-the-art technologies within a complex business domain.
* Share knowledge across the whole development community.
* Provide quality delivered software products and services.
The minimum requirements:
* IT Degree or equivalent
* 2+ years' commercial development experience with Java (front end development
* Experience with single page apps
* Experience with ES6 and React / Redux
* Experience with MV* frameworks (KnockoutJS, Backbone or other
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our clients source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.