Fintech - IT Security Analyst - West Coast
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my clients expanding systems team as a Security Analyst. Based on the West coast of Ireland this is a great chance to join a new development team in a multinational payments company. You will be working as part of a team and be dedicated to completing tasks on your own accord completing reports and reviews for the Head of Security.
You will be responsible for a number of security aspects including mentoring junior analysts, email security, networking logs, automating processes, IPS/IDS, vulnerability scanning and pen testing.
Along with the above you will have excellent communication skills as you will be required to work with both internal and external clients, updating them on all security findings
You will be given the chance to have remote working options along with assistance in relocation.
As a Security Analyst you will have:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent).
* 3 or more years' experience in networking, security, programming and analysis.
* Strong communication (written & verbal) and organisation skills.
* Background in Pen Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, IPS/IDS, Compliance, Security Policies and Standards
* Experience of working in a Linux environment
* PCI DSS, Payments, FS, Fintech exposure
* Professional accreditations are seen as a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an organisation that is a leader in the Fintech industry. If you are interested in the IT Security Analyst position, please submit your CV online or call John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.