We are looking for 3 x Front End Developers at a mid to senior level with at least 2-3 years commercial development experience to join a talented team of multi-disciplined developers to work across both mobile and web projects with exciting brands.
This company is a very successful digital agency with a fantastic staff culture, long-term work with big brands, who keep up to date with the latest technology. They are keen to see people who are happy to keep learning new technologies who want to push the technical boundaries. In return they offer:
- A relaxed and focused working environment,
- Up to date kit to work on,
- An employer’s pension contribution,
- Season ticket loan,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Career progression and the time and budget to learn new stuff,
- Weekly social gatherings and bi-annual office parties,
- Weekly communal food shopping for both healthy and not so healthy food and drink.
The office is funky, friendly and a hub of digital experts. The culture is excellent, fun and relaxed, and this is definitely the place you will enjoy going to work every day!
- To communicate highly technical ideas to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- To work on a range of projects across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Translating designs into pixel perfect web pages
- To work on all Front End Development of projects
- To collaborate with internal teams
- To work as part of a large team
- Minimum 2 -3 years commercial front-end development experience
- CMS Development ( WordPress/ Drupal or similar
- HTML5/ CSS3/ SASS ( or similar)
- CSS methodologies such as BEM or OOCSS
- Animation in both JS and CSS
- Advanced JS Development ( OO JS/ Functional JS)
- Frameworks such as React or Angular or Redux
- ES6/7 Next / Babel
- Web pack and build tools like Gulp and Grunt
- Testing tools i.e. Mocha/ Karma/ Chai/Jasmine/ Enzyme
- SPA development with API Consumption
- Template language a bonus like Twig or Blade or similar)
- Strong communication skills in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Candidate Pre-Screen” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.