We are currently recruiting for a Mid-weight Digital Project Manager.
The position will involve all aspects of managing projects from end to end, from pitch through to scoping, planning, development, QA right through to launch.
A very successful digital agency based in central London working with a host of big brands across the UK, Europe and Globally.
Work in a dynamic, advance driven environment, that offers an opportunity for growth and development within the organisation and encourages professional development.
- To work closely with a number of clients on a day to day basis
- To have an understanding of UI and UX in the digital space and be able to brief designers on requirement
- Be confident and competent in working closely with the developers from the initial sprint planning to story writing
- Be able to deliver digital projects across both web and mobile
- To create detailed requirements from the client and project plans
- Ability to ensure risks, issues and actions are raised and tracked in the appropriate manner
- To be able to develop strong relationships with internal teams and external parties
- Experience within a digital agency
- Proven track record of taking full ownership and driving projects through the full lifecycle
- Experience of working with IOS and Android App builds
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of Risk and Issue Logs
- Understanding of Agile/ Waterfall methodologies
- Good working knowledge of project planning tools ( ie Omniplan or similar)
- Experience with Jira or similar
- Competent in MS Office suite
- An interest in digital and mobile technologies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Candidate Pre-Screen” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.