We are currently recruiting for 3 mid-senior level Back-End Developers to join award-winning digital and creative agencies within multi-disciplined development teams. 2positions for a Digital Agency and 1 (strong mid-senior) to work for a Creative Agency.
The opportunity will involve working with a range of big brands on a number of exciting projects
These are sister companies based in central London. One is a digital agency and the other a creative agency.
Both offices have amazing company cultures, are relaxed and focused environments with great team collaboration. The culture is a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- To work as part of a multi-skilled development team
- To work on single and multiple projects using Symfony or Laravel
- To collaborate with the internal teams to make sure the projects are defined and completed to deadlines
- To take the lead on some projects
- To work with relational databases (mostly MySQL)
- To work on PHP7
- Keeping up to date with all the latest Back-end tools and technologies
- To critique and test your own and others code
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Solving any issues promptly and efficiently
- Communicating needs and requirements effectively
- 2-4 years + experience working as a Back End Developer with PHP
- Strong demonstrable skills with Symfony or Laravel
- Experience in architecting RESTful APIs
- Experience with unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Experience with using an ORM
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of a VCS (Git)
- Knowledge of hosting infrastructure and services (such as AWS) would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Linux server administration would be beneficial
- Any front-end knowledge would be beneficial
- A computer science degree or equivalent
**All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Candidate Pre-Screen” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.