Scrum Master/Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Scaled Agile/Co. Limerick, Ireland
Sector: Computer Services
Location: Co. Limerick
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an independent, Irish based, Software Services Company. Their purpose is to provide industry leading Software Services that deliver end to end solutions in the technology sector.
Our client is currently seeking Scrum Masters to join their team. On a day to day basis you will develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet business technology requirements. You will work in an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on cross functional organisational interaction & collaboration. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organising and autonomous.
* Supporting the Product Line Owner, Business Owner, Project Manager and Business Product Management Team to define, discuss, agree and refine their Business Process and Business Activity needs at an Epic and Feature Program level
* Supporting the Product Management Team to define a Program Release Plan of Features to Program Increments
* Supporting the Product Management Team to define Business and End User Value and Prioritisation
* Supporting the Product Owner and Development Team to deliver on the Product Backlog.
* Providing all support to the Scrum Team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
* Guiding the Scrum Team to ensure Scrum practices and principles are adhered to.
* Coaching the Team Members and Product Owner on Agile best practises
* Ensure the Development Team is self-organising.
* Facilitating all Scrum Ceremonies, that is, the Daily Stand Up, Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review/Demo and Sprint Retrospective.
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment, on a continual basis.
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving.
* Facilitating completing work without coercion, assigning or dictating tasks.
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and providing metrics.
* Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to refinement and integrity of the Product Backlog.
Skills / Experience:
* Solid experience in Pharma / Med Tech Industry (10+ years)
* Solid experience as Scrum Master (5+ years)
* Strong knowledge of Team level and Program level Agile practices - Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Scaled Agile ( e.g. SAFe, LeSS )
* Strong co-ordination and facilitation skills
* The ability to bring people together to chat and openly discuss topics at a practical level - not just at a theoretical level
Nice to have:
* BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related IT technical field.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
* Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.