SOFTWARE DEVLOPER IN TEST – SDET
A well-established multi-national located in the heart of Dublin City Centre offer award winning solutions that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably. We are actively looking for a Software Developer in Test/SDET working with some excellent Financial Institutions with superb reputations. As the Software Developer in Test/SDET you will be part of a high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the latest automation technologies in an ever-evolving team.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
• Design, plan, implement and maintain automation test frameworks using commercial or open-source tools.
• Working with key stakeholders to identify and design automation solutions
• Generating reliable estimates for tasks
• Creating automation solution design based on best-practice
• Building automation test cases based on functional test assets
• Working collaboratively with other teams during test preparation and execution activities
• Investigating and debugging application defects
• Producing clear and concise reports during the lifecycle of an automation project
• Identifying opportunities for further test automation or efficiencies through automation
• Ability to work unsupervised and manage own Automation deliverables
• Participate in training, including self-conducted learning and training of other team members to keep skills up to date.
• Work on collaborative and independent proof of concept exercises
• Working with multiple functional teams to implement Automation for testing purposes
• At least 3+ years’ experience of automation testing across a number of projects and technologies
• Working knowledge of Automation tools and frameworks. Experience developing Automation Test Cases and Functions
• Must be proficient in industry leading automation test tools (e.g. jQuery, XPath, Selenium, Selenium Grid)
• Understanding of CI, Dependency Management and Source Control tools.
• Understanding of test management tools/solutions/integrations (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager)
• Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
• Have a proactive, can do attitude with a proven track record of implementing automated solutions.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.